- A full month of lessons should be prepaid by the last lesson of each month for the following month’s tuition.
- A $10 Late Charge will be assessed if payment is not received by the 7th of the month.
A credit is issued ONLY if :
- The instructor is absent without a substitute 2.
- The store is closed
- Inclement Weather (at store’s discretion)
- Using a quarterly missed lesson (see below)
Our schedule is broken into quarters:
Quarter 1 September 1st-November 30th (1 Missed lesson allowed)
Quarter 2 December 1st-Febuary 28th (1 Missed lesson allowed)
Quarter 3 March 1st-May 31st (1 Missed lesson allowed)
Quarter 4 June 1st-August 31st (2 Missed lessons allowed)
Students pay one calendar month at a time. Students are allowed one missed lesson with or without notice per quarter listed above, for which the student will receive a credit. Tuition for any other absents in the quarter will be forfeited by the customer.
Instructors and Substitutes:
If an instructor is absent we will attempt to provide a qualified substitute. They are usually other instructors at The Music Box. You may or may not be notified before a substitute instructor.
Lessons will not be held or charged on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
One weeks notice is appreciated before discontinuing lessons.